Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tripod Woes

So yesterday I went to the store to buy a tripod for my camera. I've been reading a lot about photography and apparently a tripod is like super important. So I got one. Later than night after the kids were in bed and my wife was playing board games, I set up a still life scene and pulled out my brand new tripod. After a few minutes of trying to figure the dumb thing out I realized that the mounting piece (the little bit with the screw that attaches to the camera) was missing. Also misssing was the carrying case. So now I have to go back to the store today and try to get a replacement. Deep joy. Anyway, that's why there are no new photos today. I could have posted one of the blurry ones (hand held at slow shutter speed), but I won't.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP