Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Started

I realize, of course, that every Sam, Dick, and Harry with a finger, at least one functioning eye, and a digital SLR camera thinks that they are Ansel Adams. Well, I'm no different. I got a camera and a tripod and I've started clicking. After nearly filling up my memory card with mostly overexposed, poorly metered photos I realized, I gott'a do something with all these images, so, ta da...welcome to my awesome blog.

My first subject was my daughter, Mary, born December 1, 2008. Funny thing is, my favorite photo of her was actually taken by my wife (or possibly mother-in-law). I cropped the photo though, so, you know, I should get some credit I think. Isn't it strange that people start out small enough to fit in a bathroom sink.


Okay, one more photo of Mary. This one I actually took.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP