Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday Morning

Last Saturday morning I got out my camera and tried to work on some of the things I learned from the book on photographing family and kids that I just read (see last post). Mostly I was trying to simplify backgrounds, particularly by using the floor as the background and shooting from different angles. Here are the results:


Secret


Babysitting 2


Babysitting 3


TV Zombies 2


TV Zombies


Reading Time

1 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

Michael your blog is awesome I really like your photography. It seems like you've learned alot very quickly. We ought to hook up some time and talk about photography I have some books/programs you might really like. Anyway really impressed with your blog.

-Nick Wood (from the ward)

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP