Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Template

I've changed my template again. I really think the black background makes the photos look better. Oh, and I discovered that in my excitement to put larger photos on my blog, I was making some photo's so large that they didn't fit on some screens. So, I'll be toning down the size of future photo posts. I've also started adding labels to my posts as any easy way to categorize and search for things.

As I was categorizing, I realized that I don't have any photos of my oldest son, Matthew, up yet. Here is one of him as a sheep in the family Christmas nativity. I'm also putting up another one of Daniel. I've never seen a child as excited about a shepherd's crook as Daniel was.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP