Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Great Salt Lake Photos

Here are some of the photos I took on Antelope Island of the disappointing sunset. This first one doesn't really have any sunset in it at all, but I like the blue colors.

Cool Blue Sunset


Here is one as the sun began to sink more.


Great Salt Lake Sunset


Last one I can post without embarrasement.


Antelope Island Sunset


One last thing. I was reading a photography book recently and the "photography" advice was: when photographing in the cold, take a pair of fingerless gloves to keep your hands warm. When I read that I thought, come on, why is that in a book about photography. But when I was out in single digit temperatures last Saturday taking photos, I realized the value of such practical advice as my bare hands went from cold, to numb, to immobile.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP