Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner. ~Author Unknown

Monday, February 16, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

I don't intend for this photoblog just to be photos of my family, but I just don't have time right now to track moose through the mountains all afternoon. So, another post of my cute kids. Hannah insisted on wearing these orange goggles in the bath and all afternoon. I like this one of Helen and Hannah. The ceiling made a nice clean background.

Photobucket

Here is another one of Hannah being silly with the goggles.


Hannah with Goggles


The afternoon sun was making interesting shadows on the bed where Mary was resting. I thought about using some fill light to get the shadows off Mary's face, but didn't want to lose the shadows on the sheets.


Photobucket


1 comments:

Jan February 17, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I really like the one of Mary a lot. Neat, neat color for the background and I agree with you about not filling in the shadows. Good call.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP